Sales Operations Administrator
Butler Technologies are looking to recruit someone to join a team of four within one of our business units
• Timely and Efficient handling of tasks set by the Operations Director.
• Working closely with the external sales team.
• Maintain existing Customer/Supplier Relationships.
• Dealing with Customer/Supplier inquiries from start to finish.
• Timely and Efficient handling of Customer/Supplier requests.
• Tender Submissions.
• Quotations for equipment and services.
• Processing of orders/invoices.
• Loan/demo equipment tracking.
• Attending Customer/Supplier meetings with the Sales Team.
• Attending exhibitions outside of Ireland.
This position would suit a strong administrator with:
• Excellent organisational skills and time management.
• Attention to detail is imperative.
• Positive attitude.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills remaining professional and courteous at all times while swiftly responding to requests.
• Numerical skills essential.
• Excellent Customer Service.
• Ability to work on own initiative and part of a team.
• Excellent Multitasking abilities due to the diversity of the role.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Computer skills with proficiency in MS Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Outlook.
• Exchequer accounting /Prospectsoft CRM system knowledge advantageous but training will be provided.
• Previous Administration/Internal Sales Support Experience.
• HR experience an advantage.
Email your C.V. and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org